RapidLash® Eyelash Enhancing Serum is an award-winning formula with a success story of over 3 million units sold worldwide! RapidLash® is ophthalmologist-tested and clinically proven to be safe and effective to cosmetically boost the look of your lashes!
– Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested
– Safe for Contact Lens wearers
– Fragrance Free
– Paraben Free
– Product Not Tested on Animals
The key to unlocking your lashes’ potential can be found in the unique RapidLash® formula. Our innovative HEXATEIN® 1 COMPLEX, consisting of six highly effective ingredients, is specifically designed to condition, moisturize and fortify to enhance overall appearance of more beautiful lashes.
- Polypeptides, comprised of beneficial amino acids, help protect against breakage
- Biotin (Pro-vitamin B7 / Vitamin H), an essential factor in maintaining healthier-looking, youthful lashes
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) helps coat the lashes and brows and seal in moisture and nourishment for improved overall appearance
- Amino Acids help boost the protein structure, resulting in healthier-looking appearance of lashes
- Soybean Oil, rich in vitamins, helps impart sheen and luster to lashes and brows making them appear lush and beautiful
- Pumpkin Seed Extract, high in vitamins and minerals, helps balance and enhance the appearance of lashes
Apply RapidLash® to the base of the upper eyelashes using the applicator brush. The eye should be completely clean of any make-up or eye creams. Start from the inner corner of the eye outwards, directly on the base of your eyelashes. RapidLash® is to be used once daily in the evening before bedtime.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Glycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantonin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Black Sea Rod Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid